Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stuart's 4th Birthday


From the moment I saw you
from the moment I looked into your eyes
There was something about you I knew,
I knew that we were once in a lifetime
A treasure impossible to find
and now I know how lucky I am to have you

Cause I've seen rainbows that
could take your breath away
The beauty of the setting sun
on any given day
And when it comes to shooting stars
I have seen a few
But I've never seen anything
as beautiful as you

I can't believe that I have you
I can't believe that you're here in my arms
I'd been waiting a lifetime for you,
and I'd dreamed about you
pictured in my mind what I would see
But I never imagined just how beautiful you'd be

Happy Birthday my Darling Boy.

1 comment:

  1. Colleen,

    I just wanted to check in and say hello and ask how you are. I know you've just passed your one year mark and I hope that you and Stuart are doing ok.

    Thinking of you,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete