Thursday, April 30, 2009

You'll Never Be Alone


Hopeless to describe the way I feel for you.
No matter how I try, words would never do.
I looked into your eyes, to find as long as love's alive
There is nothing we can't make it through.
Always, or only for a while, don't worry make a wish
I'll be there to see you smile.

Our world is changing and time is spinning fast.
All we wanted was for our family to last.
I know you feel all hope is gone.
I know you always try to be strong.
Not intended, but this story ends with you and I.

And anytime you feel like you just can't go on.
Just hold on to my love and you'll never be alone.
Hold on, we can make it through the fire.
And my child I am forever by your side.
And you know if you should ever call my name,
I'll be right there, you'll never be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment