Sunday, February 8, 2009

We Must Be Having Fun....


We must be having fun, because time is flying!

Here we are in February already, things have started to look up at C21 as I seem to have worked out a solution on the operations side. I have also concluded my own first deal which has bolstered my confidence and we held a successful Brokers Meeting last week which has boosted the morale of all. The girls continue to support me and I am grateful for them everyday. On the MGI side, business has been going well and so I fortunately don't have to be too concerned there either. Hopefully this means I will start to work more realistic hours.

Mitch, Stuart and I spent a super day together yesterday which lifted all our spirits. Mitch is loving University and his new found freedom. He broke up with his girlfriend which was a little sad but perhaps inevitable due to her still being at school and he now entering a completely new phase of his life.

The rain has finally eased and allowed me to get out and maintain much that needed doing in the garden. Walking around outside it hit me again how absolutely final Duncan's not returning is. When I looked at projects we worked on together, or had discussed, and to think that he will never see them again, or see them completed, destroys me.

What matters? Very little. Only the flicker of light within the darkness, the feeling of warmth within the cold, the knowledge of love within the void.

No comments:

Post a Comment