Monday, January 26, 2009

Stuart and I are having some very deep conversations considering that he is only three and a half. He also still wants to know exactly what happened at the hospital and the reasons that the Doctor's could not restore Duncan to us. We go over all possibilities at length and he still seems to think they were missing something. I am finding it terribly draining as I am still not sleeping and still trying to run both companies, somehow. He has also started talking about it to his teacher which I think is really good as she is also a trained social worker as well as it relieving some of the strain from me.

I am consumed with inconsolable sadness and the bleakness of despair.
We bear the wounds and scars of furious battle, my soul and I.
But now we walk in quiet peace
With all our scattered pieces whole
Surviving yet another destructive night
Waiting for morning's soft forgiveness
And the dawn of understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment