Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mommy is Okay Today!

I am back at work, well that means I am running a company that is way too big for me and trying my best to make some sense of it whilst presenting a completely-in-control image to all the staff.

Stuart is still asking all the questions, each morning he checks that "Papa is still dead" I am sure just like his Mum he is wishing things had changed in the night. He has taken to guauging how I am each day and reports that either I am "just a little bit sad" or "big sad" or "Mommy is Okay Today!"

This morning he decided that the Doctor needed to come to our house. When I asked him why he said "Because I think he can fix this sadness in Mommy". He has also taken to acting out being dead and asking me to hold him like I held his Daddy when he died. While it breaks my heart to see him do this, if it is helping him I will do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment